Also check out the National PAL
* To reduce violence in the lives of area youth.
* To provide a safe place for youth to socialize.
* To encourage youth to pursue careers in Law Enforcement.
* To reduce inactivity of our area youth and reduce participate arrests.
* To provide positive role models from the Law Enforcement community.
* To give children an opportunity to view Police Officers in a positive way.
* To reduce the incidence of chemical dependency in the participating youth.
Deputies and Youth Partnering Together for a Better Future!
Chief Deputy Rob Streck
Capt. Greg Stephens
Capt. Mike Brem
Sheriff Phil Plummer
Major Daryl Wilson
Major Scott Landis
Officer Larry Lane
Montgomery County Sheriff's Office