* To reduce violence in the lives of area youth.
* To provide a safe place for youth to socialize.
* To encourage youth to pursue careers in Law Enforcement.
* To reduce inactivity of our area youth and reduce participate arrests.
* To provide positive role models from the Law Enforcement community.
* To give children an opportunity to view Police Officers in a positive way.
* To reduce the incidence of chemical dependency in the participating youth.
Also check out the National PAL
Deputies and Youth Partnering Together for a Better Future!
Montgomery County Sheriff's Office
Chief Deputy Rob Streck
Capt. Greg Stephens
Capt. Mike Brem
Sheriff Phil Plummer
Major Daryl Wilson
Major Scott Landis
Officer Larry Lane
Click Flyer to Enlarge
The Harrison Twp. Trustees, Mont. Co. Sheriff's PAL, and Harrison Twp. Fire are to sponsor National Night Out.
5:30 to 8:00 P.M.
Ester Dennis Middle School